Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Remaining optimistic !

I have decided to add in blogging to my athletic routine so to help me remain optimistic about returning to running soon.  This week I did a dumb thing......as someone who now needs cardio as part of my daily routine...like brushing my  teeth LOL....yes Adam you are reading this correctly......
I decided to jump rope.  Well, it wasn't running I just forgot about the impact part....the next day my hip told me how dumb I was to do that!! Good news is that the ache only lasted for a day. PT this week went really well....I got to do 10 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes running in place on a trampoline. The trainer also noted to me that it is great core work as well. I actually think I began to break a sweat. Next week I get to try out the treadmill....can't believe that I 'm excited about that! Of course I have to see what my hip thinks about all this exercise....tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment