Saturday, December 18, 2010

PT




LOST LAKE, COLORADO

So....I've entered the world of PT. I've discovered that a quality PT knows exactly which muscle is strained/injured. And that, would be my pitformis muscle. I'm now in "training" to improve that muscle and strengthen other muscles. I am a very focused patient although an impatient one. I got to go on the elliptical for 5 whole minutes; but I kept eying the treadmill. Hopefully, I'll get some more cardio on Monday. I keep wondering what my endurance will be when I begin to run again.  Otherwise, my training has ground to almost a halt except for strengthening and stretching. I hope when I run my first mile again my hip will be happy, and me too! So for now walking the dog 2 miles and going shopping will have to substitute for running the miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment